Train the trainer
This workshop is for supervisors and managers who are new or experienced trainers.
With businesses needing to change, the development of individuals within the company has to be a priority. This is needed to develop confidence and generate ideas in a more structured and participative way.
This course assists you to develop the techniques to deal with all your staff, who have different learning styles, and make training fun and diverse. The course consists of:
- art of being able to communicate
- the importance of preparation
- the role of the trainer
- analysis of your own level and skills
- understanding learning styles and your own
- the use of a variety of equipment and their value
- understanding coaching
- understanding group sessions
- opportunities for your own requirements to be added to the objective of the day
- best practices in techniques
- to adopt a more consistent training method within the organisation
- to understand reasons for administration
One day course, approximately 9:30am to 4pm.
No equipment is necessary for you to bring to the course. Pens and note paper will be available.
A sandwich lunch or salad with crisps and cake is provided as well as hot and cold drinks.
Book a place
You can check the availability of our courses or make a booking on the link below.