Compliments, suggestions and complaints
If you have a compliment, a suggestion for how we can improve our services, or a complaint, we want to hear from you.
Ask us to sort something out
Make a report if there is something we need to sort right away, for example:
- I want to make a noise complaint
- my bin has been missed (please do not report this before 4 pm on your collection day as the crews may still be out)
- a fly-tip needs clearing
- I need to report a change in my circumstances
For highways issues; potholes, roadworks, pavements etc. please contact Norfolk County Council
Tell us that we did something well
We are always pleased to know that we are providing a good service or that our staff are doing a good job.
It helps us to know we are developing services in the right way, and we always pass your comments on to members of staff.
Make a suggestion
If you have an idea for improving services, or you want to comment on what we do, we would like to hear from you.
Tell us what went wrong
Make a complaint if you want to tell us there's a problem that we need to investigate. We want to hear from you when something goes wrong so we can put it right.
- you are not happy with how you have been treated
- you feel we have delivered a poor service
Unhappy with the conduct of a councillor
Please let us know if you are: