Improving business opportunities through sales
The aim of this workshop is to lift the success and conversion rate of business opportunities, and to increase your success and ability to reach satisfactory commercial outcomes for both the customer and your business.
This workshop will help you identify and understand best practice in the sales process, using a consultative sales structure to ensure there is a logical process that enables opportunities to be realised.
The course will cover:
- how selling has changed
- the importance of personal brand
- preparing to sell, both physically and mentally
- getting to the decision maker
- opening the sales with impact
- effective rapport skills
- asking meaningful questions and making the conversation about the customer’s agenda
- dealing with gatekeepers
- effectively presenting your offering using a sales value proposition, including the use of ‘power words'
- closing the sales
- objection handling
- using LinkedIn to build your relationship funnel
9:30am to 4:30pm.
No equipment is necessary for you to bring to the course. Pens and note paper will be available.
A sandwich lunch/salad with crisps and cake is provided as well as hot and cold drinks.
Book a place
You can check the availability of our courses or make a booking on the link below.