Face to face communication
This course is designed for anyone who deals with customers or clients, either face-to-face or over the telephone.
By the end of the course you should be able to understand body language, understand the need for good communication skills, answer the telephone in a professional way and learn to listen.
The course will cover:
- first impressions
- understanding the importance of communication
- body language
- barriers to communication
- methods/techniques used to deal with customer / clients
- telephone tactics
- ‘The Terrible Ten’ – 10 pet hates
- controlling the call
- how to deal with difficult customers and clients (3 strike rule)
- ability to listen
- taking messages
One day course, approximately 9:30am to 4pm.
No equipment is necessary for you to bring to the course. Pens and note paper will be available.
A sandwich lunch or salad with crisps and cake is provided as well as hot and cold drinks.
Book a place
You can check the availability of our courses or make a booking on the link below.