Bulky waste

We will take large household items (items you will move home with) however we cannot collect DIY or hazardous waste.

These booking forms are for residential properties only and not commercial, please do not book for commercial waste as you will not get the service but may still be charged.

Some examples of items we cannot take are:

  • bathroom suites
  • kitchen cabinets
  • showers
  • doors (Internal and external)
  • sheds
  • snooker tables
  • fence panels

My items are still in good condition

If your items are in good condition and suitable for reuse, you can offer them to a charity shop or give them to others via BinGenie

Can I dispose of my waste elsewhere?

Waste can be taken to Norfolk County Council's recycling centre. Please visit their website to find out more.

Private companies will offer the service to dispose of your waste, as the householder you must ensure your waste is correctly disposed of. You should do the following to avoid prosecution for fly-tipping:

  • ask to see their waste carriers licence issued by the Environment Agency (if they can't supply this then don’t use them).  To check a licence you can call the Environment Agency on 03708 506 506
  • ask where they will be taking the waste
  • keep a record of any paperwork they give you including their name, address and waste carrier licence number

If you pay someone to take away your waste who is NOT a registered waste carrier and your waste is fly-tipped, you would be responsible for this. If you are found guilty of breaching the Household Waste Duty of Care Regulations 2005 you could face a fine up to £5,000.

How do I proceed? 

If you are unsure which district you fall under, please check your local council before submitting the form below.

When booking please provide instructions on how to find items to help the collection team locate the items and remove them. 

Book and pay for a domestic bulky waste collection in Broadland

Book and pay for a domestic bulky waste collection in South Norfolk