Garden waste change of address

It is important that you tell us if you are or have moved into or out of a property within our area. You can do this easily and conveniently by completing our online form.

Please note that if you are moving between Broadland and South Norfolk council areas we will need to close your account for the old district and then you will need to sign up again for the new district at your new property.

If you move house within your district area, please take your garden waste bin with you and inform us of your move so we can continue your service at your new address.

If you are moving outside of your district, please let us know so we can action accordingly.

If you are unsure which district you fall underplease check your local council before submitting the form below.

Existing customers - change of address form