Council Tax - tell us you're moving home

It is important that you tell us if you have moved into or out of a property within our area.

You can do this easily and conveniently by completing an online form - simply follow the links on the pages below.

Please note that if you are moving between Broadland and South Norfolk council areas, you will need to complete a form for each council.

Inform Broadland District Council
Inform South Norfolk Council