Staff wellbeing and why it's important to us
Wellbeing and mental health support on offer for employees
Here at Broadland District and South Norfolk Councils, we actively look to promote wellbeing tools and resources in order to maintain a happy and productive One Team.
In order to help employees manage their wellbeing and mental health, our employees have access to the following support networks and resources:
- domestic abuse champions
- menopause champions, a menopause support group and menopause resource bank
- occupational therapy resources
- a wellbeing resource bible with over 50 pages of categorised wellbeing and mental health support
- an employee assistance programme and wellbeing smartphone application
- bereavement support
- monthly topical webinars for staff hosted by a professional therapist
Alongside many more resources all aimed at proactively supporting everyone within the One Team.
All of the information and resources are accessible through our staff intranet or individuals line managers.