Supported accommodation

Broadland and South Norfolk Councils work closely with a number of accommodation providers to ensure that people who seek housing advice from us can access appropriate supported accommodation in times of difficulty.

We also work with residents of supported accommodation schemes to help them move-on to appropriate independent accommodation in both the private and social housing sectors when they are assessed as no longer needing the support the schemes offer.

There are many supported housing providers working with people from various backgrounds and with a variety of support needs although all are designed to be short to medium-term accommodation intended to help their residents move-on to independent accommodation.

For more information about the supported accommodation schemes in Broadland and South Norfolk, please see our supported accommodation information sheet.