Report a change in circumstances

It is important that you tell us if you have a change in your personal circumstances as this could affect the amount of council tax that you have to pay. For example, a change of home address, name, home occupants, business trading name or business address. 

You can do this easily and conveniently by completing an online form - simply follow the links on the pages below.

Inform Broadland District Council
Inform South Norfolk Council