Paying your Council Tax bill

Our aim is to make it as convenient as possible for you to pay for services that we provide. We therefore offer a number of different payment methods.

The following pages will allow you to make payments towards your Council Tax. You can also sign-up to pay by Direct Debit.

Council Tax is charged on all domestic properties in England and Wales, including houses, flats, caravans and houseboats. If you are aged over 18 and live in a home which you own or rent you will usually have to pay Council Tax. If the property is vacant, the property owner is normally liable to pay. One Council Tax bill is issued to each household.

Please select the appropriate link below depending on whether the property is in Broadland or South Norfolk.

Pay Council Tax for a property in Broadland        Pay Council Tax for a property in South Norfolk