Council Tax discounts and exemptions

You’ll usually have to pay Council Tax if you’re 18 or over and own or rent a home.

A full Council Tax bill is based on at least two adults living in a home. Spouses and partners who live together are jointly responsible for paying the bill.

In some instances discounts and exemptions may be appropriate which may result in a reduction in your bill.

For more information please read the pages relating to the Council where you live.

Broadland discounts and exemptions information
South Norfolk discounts and exemptions information