Marriott's Way 10k
- This race is organised by Broadland District Council and none of its members, staff, sponsors, suppliers or agents will be liable for any injury, loss or expense which may arise as a consequence of your participation in this event.
- A condition of entry is that you agree to abide by these Race Rules and the Rules of Competition as laid down by UK Athletics.
- Entrants for this event must be aged 16 years or older on race day.
- Entry to this race is personal to each applicant and race numbers cannot be sold or transferred. Any runner who competes in another person's race number will be disqualified.
- Once you have paid for your entry there can be no refund if you are subsequently unable to take part in this race.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel applications, including duplicate applications, or alter the date of the event, the course route or distance.
- Entrants to this race undertake not to take part unless they are medically fit to run a 10k race.
- The course is not suitable for wheelchairs.
- All runners are required to complete the contact and medical details on the back of their race number. This is a requirement of participation and may be checked by race officials prior to the start.
- Race numbers must be pinned securely to the front of your running top using a safety pin in each corner.
- For the safety of all runners MP3 players, iPods and similar devices are not permitted during the race. There are a number of points where the race will cross roads and you will also be on the road later in the route so it is essential that you are able to hear instructions from the police and marshals.
- No wheeled vehicles, dogs or following cycles are permitted.
- Race marshals and medical team members have the authority to disqualify and remove any runner they consider to be acting dangerously, or to be unfit to compete.
- Runners are required to report any casualties immediately to the nearest first aid post or race marshal.
- Prizes will be awarded for the following; Male: first, second and third overall, first senior, first 40 to 44, first 45 to 49, first 50 to 54, first 55 to 59, first over 60s. Female: first, second and third overall, first senior, first 40 to 44, first 45 to 49, first 50 to 54, first 55 to 59, first over 60s.
- In the event of any dispute the decision of the race referee shall be final.
Marriott's Way 10k
For more information please get in touch