Help available for tenants

If you would like further support, there are other services that may be able to assist you.

You may also wish to look at the support our Help Hub provides .The Help Hub is a partnership between different organisations that supports people in your area. Support can be provided for debt advise, mental and physical health, parenting and family issues as well as many other area. They can offer practical support, advice and guidance to get you back on track 

You can make a referral for yourself or someone can make a referral on your behalf with your consent.

I need extra help with my rent and Council Tax    


Universal Credit

Local housing allowance rent amounts

Citizens advice 


Tenancy disputes

Housing register