Help available for landlords

If you are a landlord or are considering renting your property, the information below covers both Benefits and Housing advice.

Report a new tenant in your property 

Information regarding tenants receiving Universal Credit housing payments  

Tenancy disputes 


Wanting to rent out a property 

Housing standards

Houses in multiple occupation

If you want to report information to us, we will require the address and full name of the tenant.