Managing social media
Having an online presence for your organisation is a necessity as social media continues to grow, but how do you enhance your reputation and not ruin it?
With statistics showing more than 53% of consumers say that they have decided against making a purchase after reading online recommendations, it’s important that you get it right.
This course will improve your skills for using social media as a business communication tool, how to protect your reputation and what to do in a crisis.
The course consists of the following:
- effective use of social media for your business
- summary of popular social media sites
- what not to do to keep your customers happy
- what to do and keep one step ahead of your competitors
- case studies of good and bad social media
- social media policies for employees
- management tools for social media, critical for effective time management
- marketing plans
Half-day course, approximately 9:30am to 12.30pm.
Login details for your social media accounts. Pen and paper will be provided.
Light refreshments will be available throughout.
Book a place
You can check the availability of our courses or make a booking on the link below.