Bid writing workshop
Introduction to grants and trusts fundraising
If you’re new to grants and trusts fundraising for your charity, voluntary group or social enterprise, this workshop will help you understand how to transform your project plans and big ideas into compelling grant applications. The session will include an overview of funding opportunities, top tips for strong bids and common mistakes to avoid.
The course consists of the following:
- funders – who are they and what do they want?
- bid readiness – is your group or organisation ready for funding?
- what makes a funding application stand out?
- project planning for stronger applications
- monitoring and evaluation
- common mistakes to avoid
- map out an application for your group or project
- fundraising during challenging times
Half day course, approximately 9:30am to 12:30pm.
No equipment is necessary for you to bring to the course. Pens and note paper will be available.
A sandwich lunch or salad with crisps and cake is provided as well as hot and cold drinks.
Sub £38.50/Full £49.50
Book a place
You can check the availability of our courses or make a booking on the link below.