Prize draw terms and conditions
We have regular prize draws on the Broadland District Council and South Norfolk Council Facebook pages. Please read the terms and conditions below before entering into a prize draw.
Terms and conditions
1. Free draw description: opportunity to enter the free draw to win the specified prize.
2. One prize for one winner for Broadland District Council and one prize for one winner in South Norfolk Council district.
3. To participate and enter the draw, follow the instructions included within the social media post.
4. The start date and end date for the draw is included within the social media post.
5. Employees and immediate family of employees of Broadland District and South Norfolk Council are excluded from entering the draw. Immediate family includes parent, parent-in-law, son, son-in-law, daughter, daughter-in-law, step-parent, stepson, step-daughter, brother or sister, wife or husband.
6. The two winners will be notified within seven days of the closing date.
7. The prize will be supplied to each respective winner in registered and signed for post within 14 days of the winner.
8. The council reserves the right to suspend, cancel, postpone or amend the competition and/or review and revise these terms and conditions.
9. Broadland District and South Norfolk Council cannot be held responsible for any expenses incurred as a result of redeeming the prize.
10.The organiser of the draw is Broadland District and South Norfolk Council.
11. Broadland District and South Norfolk Council reserves the right to close the draw at any point before the specified closing date
13. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after 28 days or if any prize is unclaimed or unaccepted, a supplementary winner may be drawn at the council's discretion.
Fancy being in the know on regular prize draws?
Follow us on our social media channels to avoid missing out!