Community at Heart Awards 2022
Nominations for the Broadland's Community at Heart Awards are now closed.
Sponsored by Clarion Housing Group
The 2022 awards recognise and celebrate the outstanding achievements of residents from across the district, who go above and beyond to support others or complete incredible achievements.
The winner in each category will receive £250 to give to their chosen community group or voluntary organisation.
If you know an individual or group that has gone above and beyond to make a positive impact in their community, please nominate them today in one of the following categories:
- Inspiration of the Year - someone who strives to achieve their best at work, in their studies, in sports, the arts, or in the community
- Young Person of the Year - a young person who has made a remarkable and inspiring achievements in support of their community (Aged 18 and under)
- Volunteer of the Year - an individual who has volunteered their time to make an outstanding contribution to their community
- Helping Hand Award - a friend, neighbour or carer who always goes the extra mile to help or support others
- Green at Heart Award - an individual, school, business or community group who has made an extra effort to have a positive impact on the environment.
- Business in the Community Award - a local business that has led or supported community initiatives and values
- Community Group of the Year - a community group that has made a significant contribution to the residents of their local area
- Community Hero - a person who has made a positive impact on an individual or their community. Someone who deserves special recognition for their effort and commitment.
Nominations for this year's awards are now closed.
Follow us on the social media to keep up-to-date with Community at Heart.