Only one month left for Business Award nominations
Nominations for the Broadland and South Norfolk Business Awards 2023 close on 12 December. The awards recognise and celebrate the amazing array of successful businesses in both districts.
South Norfolk Council’s Cabinet Member for Stronger Economy, Councillor Lisa Neal, said:
“Please don’t miss the opportunity to have your hard work and success recognised. Nominate your business today for a business award. South Norfolk is home to so many successful businesses, from multi-national organisations, cutting edge tech and bio science companies to a wide range of independent shops and traders. These businesses are the beating heart of our local economy and they all deserve recognition.”
Broadland District Council’s portfolio holder for Economic Development, Councillor Jo Copplestone, said:
“In Broadland we have a thriving and diverse range of businesses and are home to leading innovation centres and commercial enterprises.
“Broadland is a fantastic base for businesses and our new Food Innovation Centre will enable the development of a leading food and drink business cluster and encourage increased innovation across our leading agri-food sector.
“If you’re a business owner, put your company forward for the recognition both you and your staff deserve and if you’re a customer make sure you vote for your favourite Retailer and Pub of the Year.”
Businesses can nominate themselves for an award in any of the 11 categories and residents can support their favourite shop or pub by nominating them as ‘Retailer of the Year’ and ‘Pub of the Year'. By nominating your favourite shop or pub you’ll have the chance to win £100 of shopping vouchers and £100 of pub vouchers in our prize draws.
This year’s categories are:
- Business Collaboration, sponsored by Pasta Foods
- Business Growth, sponsored by Hethel Innovation
- Business Innovation, sponsored by Panel Graphic
- Business Resilience, sponsored by Mirus
- Business Supporting the Community, sponsored by InTouch Systems
- Employer of the Year, sponsored by Jarrold Training
- Environmental Innovation, sponsored by University of East Anglia
- Excellence in Agriculture, Food and Drink, sponsored by Woodforde’s Brewery
- Excellence in Insurance, Financial and Professional Services, sponsored by fignorwich
- New Business, sponsored by CNC Building Control
- Visitor Experience, sponsored by Adnams
- Broadland Pub of the Year and South Norfolk Pub of the Year, sponsored by Pub is The Hub - open for public nomination only
- Broadland Retailer of the Year and South Norfolk Retailer of the Year, sponsored by Big Sky Living – open for public nomination only
Nominations close on Monday 12 December and winners will be announced on 7 March at an awards ceremony at Norwich City Football Club.
For more information and to nominate your business, favourite retailer or pub visit our Business Awards page.