Pay an annual fee

Annual fees - licensed premises, gambling and small society lotteries

This service should only be used to pay the annual fees for a premises licence/club premises certificate, gambling permit or small society lottery registration. 

If you are having difficulty making a payment then please contact the licensing service by emailing: 

Broadland District Council 

South Norfolk Council

Make a payment

The reference number can be found on your invoice. Our invoice numbers have changed, all are now 10 digit numbers starting with a '2'. If your invoice number starts with '6' or '7', please add '2001' to the front when making a payment online (for example invoice 752114 becomes 2001752114).

Pay Broadland District Council

The invoice and account number can be found on your invoice. 

Pay South Norfolk Council