Houses in multiple occupation

How to report an HMO

It is a serious offence to run an unlicenced or unsafe HMO. You can check our register of licenced HMO properties below, and if necessary report concers to your council.

Check our HMO registers for Broadland District and South Norfolk Councils

Report an HMO

If you need to report an HMO, please contact your local council. Your details will not be passed on and you will remain anonymous to the HMO property in question and those connected to it.

Email Broadland District Council about an HMO

Email South Norfolk Council about an HMO