Our handyperson service is available to help with small repairs and changes that help make homes safer and secure. This is offered to older residents or those who are at higher risk.
Our handyperson is fully trained and insured. They are also able to talk to you through other home help options and other services.
Jobs can include small changes in the home to improve daily life. This can include:
- fitting locks or key safes
- checking security measures
- repairs of fixtures and fittings
- changing or fitting light bulbs or fire alarms
- minor furniture repairs
- clearing out single story guttering
- minor changes to reduce slips and falls
- fitting grab rails
A list of other help can be found on the Norfolk County Council website.