Booking lines for summer activities open on Monday 13 June at 9am.
Tots2Teens run holiday activities for children aged five years and upwards during all school holidays.
Covid safe sessions are held throughout the Broadland district in village halls, schools and community centres from Reedham to Reepham and in the fringe parishes of Hellesdon and Thorpe St Andrew. View our COVID-19 guidelines.
Summer holiday activities
If you would like a copy of the Summer holiday Tots2Teens brochure, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 430525.
Celebrating Tots2Teens 30th birthday
This year, Tots2Teens celebrates its 30th birthday! To celebrate, we challenge you to complete our summer family challenge, taking part in 30 activities throughout the summer holiday. All children and young people who complete the 30 things challenge by the deadline will receive a goody pack containing activities to try and discounts for local attractions and clubs, as well as a badge and money off voucher for our Tots2Teens activities running in October half term. By completing all 30 challenges in this summer family challenge, you will also complete the Queen's Platinum Jubilee Norfolk Challenge Award and will receive a badge and certificate to treasure.
Register to book
To join Tots2Teen sessions, children must live in Broadland or go to school in Broadland.
you will need to contact us using the link below to ask us to register you - you only need to register once
you will then be provided with a username and password which you can use each time you want to book a place online
Register your child with us
Bookings can also be made over the telephone by calling the team on 01603 430525.
Already registered? Book a place online today
When booking online please make sure you press 'finish' on the 'payment successful' screen, this will then take you to a 'booking confirmed' screen where you will need to press 'finish' again to confirm your booking.
If you navigate away from these pages before the booking is confirmed, although the payment will be made, a place will not be booked on the relevant activity.
Book a place online
Bookings can also be made over the telephone by calling 01603 430525.
- Summer holiday sessions will run from Monday 25 July to Monday 5 September 2022 inclusive. Booking lines open at 9am on Monday 13 June 2022
- October half-term sessions will run from Monday 24 October 2022 to Friday 28 October 2022 inclusive. Booking lines open at 9am on Monday 26 September 2022
- Winter holiday sessions will run from Monday 19 December 2022 to Tuesday 3 January 2023 inclusive. Booking lines open at 9am on Monday 14 November 2022
- February half-term sessions will run from Monday 13 February 2023 to Friday 17 February 2023 inclusive. Booking lines open at 9am on Monday 16 January 2023
No sessions will run on bank holidays.
- To be eligible to attend sessions, children must live or go to school in the Broadland District Council area.
- We are a Big Norfolk Holiday Fun provider. If your child is in receipt of means-tested free school meals please call us on 01603 430525.
- During the summer holidays, all participant’s lunch will be provided at all sessions with this symbol. Once you have booked onto an activity, you will receive an email with lunch options for you to choose from. We cater for all dietary requirements and allergies.
- We offer a 50% reduction on all activities for Broadland households claiming means tested benefits. These include Council Tax reduction, Housing Benefit, Universal Credit, Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance, Income-related Employment and Support Allowance, Income Support, Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit. Please provide the booking team with your National Insurance number to claim a discount.
- Payment must be made by credit or debit card at the time of booking. All fees are non-refundable, unless we are able to fill the space. In the event that we have to cancel a session, we will endeavour to give at least a week’s notice and a refund will be provided.
- If you wish for your child to attend and leave an activity without an adult, the council will require written permission from the parent/carer stating this intention before the date of the relevant activity.
- Please note children may only be registered and dropped off from 10 minutes before the start of the session.
- Broadland District Council holiday activities follow guidance for out-of-school childcare. All staff have an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check. If you would like to inspect our policy and procedures document please ask a member of staff.
- To keep up to date with Tots2Teens, like us at www.facebook.com/bdctots2teens
- Young people are able to collect stamps towards their Children’s University learning passports at some of our sessions. Look out for the logo. To find out more about Children’s University please visit www.childrensuniversity.co.uk .
- Please do not bring any electronic games or mobiles to the sessions.
- Contact us using the details below to find your nearest location. For other out of school care please visit the Norfolk County Council website.
Bookings privacy statement
Broadland District Council takes your privacy very seriously and lawfully processes personal information with your consent. The personal data provided when using our online booking system or when making bookings over the telephone will be used to book the named child/young person onto their chosen session(s).
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the regulator, the Information Commissioner’s Office. We will revoke your family’s membership when the youngest child/young person registered reaches 16 years of age. If you wish to revoke your membership before this time, please call us on 01603 430525 or email email@example.com.
If you want more information contact us using the details below: