I need help paying my rent

Applying for Housing Benefit

Most people should now claim help with their rent or housing costs from Universal Credit

However we may be able to help you pay towards your rent if you are either:

  • living in supported or temporary accommodation 
  • of pension age (If you are part of a couple and one of you is pension age, please contact us for advice on what to claim as it will depend on your circumstances)

If you think you are eligible for Housing Benefit, please contact us or apply below as soon as possible as this will affect how much money we can pay you.

Broadland residentscheck your eligibility for Housing Benefit and apply  

South Norfolk residents: Check your eligibility for Housing Benefit . Please call us on the below contact telephone number to request an application form if you have entitlement. 

Broadland Benefits Team

Telephone: 01603 430602

South Norfolk Benefits Team

Telephone: 01508 533633