Elevate your future with an exciting apprenticeship at Broadland District and South Norfolk Councils. We have a number of exciting roles available to you, with new opportunities added all the time.
Catch up on our virtual Apprenticeship event below.
What are the benefits to working for Broadland District and South Norfolk Councils?
- National living wage salary – starting at £17,142 plus fully funded learning
- 25 days holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Employee discounts
- Youth Friendly Employer
- Disability Confident Employer
- Mental Health First Aider Employer
- Flexible Working Employers
If you have any questions about any of our apprenticeship roles please email:
Find out more about apprenticeships and the criteria to become an apprentice on the government website - Become an apprentice.
For updates on all the latest vacancies follow our social media channels.