The EAMA 10K corporate challenge aims to build team spirit and promote a healthy workforce. Join with four colleagues and the team with the fastest overall time wins.
10k is a popular challenge for runners. Workmates can train together and encourage each other to reach their personal bests. It also means that colleagues of varying running ability and fitness can take part. The overall time of the 4 runners will be put forward towards the EAMA10k corporate challenge rankings. If you prefer a team approach to sport, then this is the challenge for you and your colleagues. Push your team mates, push yourself and meet our 10k corporate challenge.
The Corporate Sheild 2022 will be awarded to the fastest team so why not challenge your business associates or another department to take part?
All entrants will recive the afilliated ticket price of £15 per entry.
Rules of EAMA 10k corporate challenge:
- companies are welcome to enter more than one team
- teams have to contain 4 runners. Incomplete teams can’t be accepted
- all entries must be from bona fide employees of the business or organisation. Unfortunately an employee cannot be entered into more than one team
- To enter please email email@example.com with the 4 runners names and the name of the business/organisation that they will be representing. The Communities Team will then reply with information on how to book and pay for the spaces.
- all entrants must agree to the standard terms and conditions of the event
- participants in the EAMA 10k Corporate Challenge will also be eligible for prizes in the open race
- prizes will be awarded according to the accumulated results of the four runners in each team
- closing date tbc
To sign up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the names of the 4 runners and the corporation you will represent. You will then receive an email from us with instructions on how to access bookings.