Assisted bin collections
Who can apply for an assisted bin collection?
The service is only available when the following applies:
- there are no able-bodied persons living in the property with you
And one or more of the following applies:
- you are registered disabled
- you are elderly or infirm
- you have a physical medical condition meaning you are unable to move your bins
- (for South Norfolk residents) if you struggle to remember your bin collection day due to mental illness
How does the assisted collection work?
The crew will come onto your property on collection days, collect your bins from your front garden, empty your bins and return the bin to your front garden so you won’t need to put your bins out. If you do not have a front garden, please contact us so we can agree a suitable collection point
How do I apply?
If you are unsure which district you fall under, please check your local council before submitting the form below.
If you live in Broadland, please email us to arrange for your assisted bin to be set up.
If you live in South Norfolk, please either complete an assisted bin collection request. We no longer require you to renew your service every two years.