Assisted bin collections
Who can apply for an assisted bin collection?
The service is only available when the following applies:
- there are no able-bodied persons living in the property with you and do not have any regular visitors able to put my bins out for collection or away afterwards
- the bin should be placed easily accessible for the crews to locate and retrieve. Ideally the bin should be at the front of the property
And one or more of the following applies:
- you are registered disabled
- you are elderly or infirm
- you have a physical medical condition meaning you are unable to move your bins
- (for South Norfolk residents) if you struggle to remember your bin collection day due to mental illness
Any false information supplied will result in the withdrawal of the service and may lead to the council to recover the cost of the additional service from me.
How does the assisted collection work?
The crew will come onto your property on collection days, collect your bins, empty them and return the bin to where they got them from.
If you are unsure about your collection point please contact us to discuss.
How do I apply?
If you are unsure which district you fall under, please check your local council before submitting the form below.
If you live in Broadland, please email us to arrange for your assisted bin to be set up.
If you live in South Norfolk, please email us to arrange for your assisted bin to be set up