South Norfolk Leisure Passport holders can benefit from casual use of our leisure centre's at a reduced price. Your leisure passport also allows you to sign up for a membership at one of leisure centre's at a reduced price.
Who can have a Leisure Passport?
To qualify for a Leisure Passport you need to live in the area covered by South Norfolk Council and be:
- in receipt of income based Job Seekers Allowance
- in receipt of income based Employment Support Allowance
- in receipt of the Limited Capability of Work Element in your Universal Credit award
- Working Tax Credit (non-child tax credit)
- Council Tax Support (not reduction)
- in receipt of Housing benefit
- in receipt of Housing Element in your Universal Credit award
- child[ren] living with and dependent of anyone in the above category
- person in receipt of DLA/PIP
- person in receipt of Carers Allowance (only when attending with the person cared for)
- person in receipt of Carer Element in their Universal Credit award (only when attending with the person being cared for)
- fostered or Cared for Children
- over 65 years of age
- full-time student over 18 years of age (proof of full-time studies will be required)
How to apply for a Leisure Passport
Visit one of our Leisure Centres listed below with proof of your eligibility - please note a condition of issue is that a photo will be taken of each applicant and stored against your record.
A charge of £5 per person per year is payable.
How to renew your Leisure Passport
To renew an existing Leisure Passport you will need to bring your proof of eligibility to one of our centre's listed below (please ensure your eligibility documents relate to the date you reapply) - a £5 fee is payable on renewal.
Diss Leisure Centre
106 Victoria Centre
Diss, IP22 4JG
Long Stratton Leisure Centre
Long Stratton, NR15 2UY
Wymondham Leisure Centre
Wymondham, NR18 0NT