Choices is a free programme helping residents get back into work or volunteering. The programme runs for 6 to 7 weeks and covers topics such as:
- explore your skills and qualities
- improve or write a CV
- practice interview techniques
- find out about training courses, including Microsoft Office
- get help finding work or volunteering opportunities
- boost your confidence
- access advice and support in a small, friendly group
We have an upcoming Choices programme running in Broadland at Carrowbreck House, NR6 5FA, from Tuesday 26 April 2022, 10am to 1pm. Attendance is flexible - just come to as many sessions as you are able to. To book a place, or for further information, please contact Jane Bagley on 01603 430535 or email@example.com.
The upcoming programme is for Broadland residents only. We will be organising a South Norfolk Choices programme in the near future. We will update this page with South Norfolk dates once confirmed.