Choices is a free programme helping Broadland residents get back into work or volunteering. The programme runs for 12 weeks and covers topics such as:
- explore your skills and qualities
- improve or write a CV
- practice interview techniques
- find out about training courses, including Microsoft Office
- get help finding work or volunteering opportunities
- boost your confidence
- access advice and support in a small, friendly group
Our next available programme begins on Tuesday 28 September, 10am to 12pm, at Carrowbreck House, NR6 5FA. Attendance is flexible - just come to as many sessions as you are able to. To book a place, or for further information, please contact Jane Bagley on 01603 430535 or email@example.com. If you are unable to attend the programme in September, there will be another programme starting in January 2022.
Please note, Choices is only available to Broadland residents. We hope to have this programme available to South Norfolk residents in the future.