Choices is a free programme helping residents get back into work or volunteering. The programme covers topics such as:
- explore your skills and qualities
- improve or write a CV
- practice interview techniques
- find out about training courses, including Microsoft Office
- get help finding work or volunteering opportunities
- boost your confidence
- access advice and support in a small, friendly group
South Norfolk - Wymondham Leisure Centre, NR18 0NT. Starting 5 September, every Monday for 6 to 7 weeks. 10am to 1pm.
Broadland - Carrowbreck House, NR6 5FA. Starting 6 September, every Tuesday for 6 to 7 weeks. 10am to 1pm
Attendance is flexible - just come to as many sessions as you are able to. To book a place, or for further information, please contact Jane Bagley on 01603 430535 or email@example.com.