The corgis are here!
Check out the Queen's Corgi sculptures in Broadland this summer! The seven Corgis, designed and created by Tin House Arts, will be placed around the district for everyone to admire.
- Blickling Hall, Blickling NR11 6NF - make a day of it exploring the beautiful estate and visit Betty, our Blickling Corgi. Stop for lunch at one of the many venues such as The Bucks Arms, The Old Tearooms or The Conservatory. You can even plan afternoon tea at Biddy's Team Room, and if visiting on a Friday, visit Aylsham Country Market for baked goods, plants, flowers and local produced.
- River Green, Thorpe St Andrew, NR7 0AA - plenty of water sport activities to try out when visiting Crumpet the corgi, such as Broadland Paddle Sport and Canoe Club or hire a boat at Bishy Barney Boats. You can also stop for a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants such as Harley's Café, Rushcutter Arms, The Oak and Bar Terrace or the River Garden.
- Old Catton Recreation Ground, NR6 7DS - visit Cookie the corgi and make a day of it at Old Catton Park, visit Funky's for roller skating fun and a bite to eat or stop for lunch at Kenny's Kafe.
- Lower Common, Coltishall - visit Pumpkin the Corgi in Coltishall this summer. Grab yourself some lunch at one of Coltishall's eateries at either The Rising Sun, The Red Lion, No 77 Café or A Piece of Cake. You can also make a day of it and visit Hautbois Activity Centre for an adventurous activity day (booking in advance is required).
- Whitwell and Reepham Railway, NR10 4GA- visit Conker the Corgi in Reepham this summer. You can visit the recreation ground and have lunch at The Dial House, King's Arms or visit the beautiful garden at The Bircham Centre.
- The Walled Garden, NR13 5FA in Little Plumstead - visit Winnie the corgi at the Walled Garden in Little Plumstead. Whilst here you can enjoy lunch or a beverage in the café, visit the community shop and take a walk around the walled garden. If you want to make a day of it, you can also visit Pirate Island Adventure Golf, for a fun themed crazy golf session.
- Reedham Ferry Inn, NR13 3HA - visit Reedham this summer and visit Susan the Queen's Corgi sculpture at Reedham Ferry Inn. There’s plenty to do in Reedham, for a fun day out. Visit Pettitt's Animal Adventure for an action packed day with the kids, stop for fish and chips or a pub lunch at The Ship Reedham or Reedham Ferry Inn. Something for everyone!
Three of the corgi's can also be seen, as part of the Jubilee Traveller's Charm trail, a free summer trail across Broadland this summer.