Jubilee Trails Prize Draw terms and conditions
Jubilee Trails prize draw terms and conditions
- The promotion is open to residents or visitors, aged 13+, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of the Council and all those professionally associated with this promotion. Immediate family includes parent, parent-in-law, son, son-in-law, daughter, daughter-in-law, step-parent, stepson, step-daughter, brother or sister, wife or husband.
- You can only enter this competition once
- You must have completed either the Traveller's charm Trail or the Queen's Treasure Trail, in order to enter the competition
- You must have completed the trail and entered between 4 June 2022 and 30 October 2022.
- Winners will be chosen at random. If you win, you’ll be contacted by a member of the Communities Team at South Norfolk and Broadland District Council in the week commencing 31 October
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative is available in whole or in part.
- The Council reserves the right to replace the prize with a similar alternative
- The Council cannot be held responsible for any expenses or events as a result of accepting the prize
South Norfolk and Broadland District Council will keep your details for one year, after which they will be deleted. This is in case we need to contact you if you win a prize and for feedback of the trail. Your details will not be shared with any other organisations, and you will only be contacted about this competition. By entering this competition, you agree for us to use your details as described.